The month of November had been really really busy for the blog. In the month, I managed to write posts on two of the main categories that this blog stands for, relationships and reviews. Apart from that, I also wrote posts on cricket, politics and careers as a part of my virtual unpaid internship with The Viewspaper, an online magazine.
1) Undercover in high heels was the third book in the high heels trilogy by Gemma Halliday. The dumb blonde continued, but due to over exposure and repetitiveness, this story seemed painful to read. There was nothing new and the things that were entertaining once, seemed annoying now. Too much of anything isn’t good.
2) Love is cute – 6. Oh how I love these series. It has some of the best posts of the blog. Another incident in the lives of young couples that make us feel that love is really really cute.
3) Then came the brilliant movie from the maverick director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Dippy totally stole the show with her inner radiance if not anything else. Brilliant performances and a novel take of Romeo and Juliet. Goliyon ki raasleela – Ram leela was a movie not to be missed and it also went to become one of the best movies of the year 2013 in bollywood.
4) English Bites by Manish Gupta was a non-fictional auto-biographical and comical way of learning and talking about English. It wasn’t just a self-help book but it did offer a lot of help to the students appearing for competitive exams. The humor was like icing on the cake.
These 4 were the posts that I had written on my own on the blog. The following 4 were different topics in the virtual internship.
5) A post on Sachin’s retirement – Sachiiiiin, Sa-chin!
6) A post on the Tehelka magazine’s editor’s criminal activities – Tejpal and Shoma!
7) Movie review of Singh Saab the Great starring Sunny paaji.
8) List of various career options for the youth of today.
With that ended the month of November. 8 posts in the month. Not bad.